U.S. taxpayers can achieve greater net-after tax returns and superior asset protection for their domestic or international investment portfolios by using a tax planning strategy utilizing private placement life insurance.
A summary of the benefits is as follows:
- Taxable ordinary income and short-term capital gains (taxed at 39% federal top-margin tax rate) now wholly tax exempted.
- Investment portfolio income now compounds tax-free annually with no accumulation tax.
- Prevents IRS tax audits on investment portfolio income since there is neither any income tax nor any reporting due on the investment portfolio income.
- Absent a fraudulent conveyance, investment portfolio assets are immediately exempt from creditor seizure once held by the policy.
- Private placement PPLI is a customized no-load variable universal life insurance policy that allows the policyholder to customize the investment options within the policy.